1. Due to the limited amount of space at all participating wineries all coaches and buses seating more than 20 passengers must be pre-booked and pre-paid.
2. Coaches and buses seating more than 20 passengers without a booking will not be admitted.
3. All group bookings must be paid for by Friday 2nd August, 2013.
4. No refunds for cancellations will be given after Friday 2nd August, 2013.
5. Minimum group purchase is 1x meal package per person (including 1x commemorative Vine Dining Long Lunch tasting glass & wine of choice, 1x meal ticket & 1x dessert ticket totalling $38 p/p.
6. Vine Dining Long Lunch glasses can be collected prior to the day by arrangement or your group can collect them from your first stop.
7. Each meal ticket ($18) entitles the holder to one plate of gourmet cuisine
as listed on this site. These tickets are not for use with dessert or cheese.
8. Each dessert/cheese ticket ($10) entitles the holder to one plate of dessert or cheese listed on this site.
9. Extra transferable meal and dessert tickets are available by pre-purchase only before Friday 2nd August, 2013. Tickets are also available from each participating winery on the day. However, due to catering constraints, if a meal is not available your purchase price will be refunded.
10. Bookings do not include reserved seating.
13. No BYO alcohol, picnic hampers, or pets will be admitted.
14. The Vine Dining Long Lunch participants actively promote the responsible service of alcohol. If at any time anyone shows signs of intoxication, by law they will be refused entry, refused service or asked to leave. Persons under 18 years of age will not be served alcohol.
15. The participating wineries reserve the right to change wines and meals without notice according to availability.
16. Commemorative Vine Dining Long Lunch tasting glasses are only available as part of a meal package, and will not be sold individually.
Disclaimer: The information contained on this website has been compiled by the VINE DINING LONG LUNCH PARTICIPATING WINERIES from information supplied by each of the businesses represented and to the best of our knowledge was correct at the time of uploading. The wineries and chefs participating in the Vine Dining Long Lunch event reserve the right to change wines and menus without notice according to availability.